“You can be the most brilliant innovator, problem-solver or strategic thinker, but if you can’t inspire and motivate, build relationships or communicate powerfully, those talents will get you nowhere.”
The “Coaching Skills for Managers and Leaders” seminar is a 16-hour program designed to provide participants familiarity with coaching skills and methodology, so that executives can produce best practices and achieve superior performance and results in the professional context, activity or workplace.
The “Coaching Skills for Managers and Leaders” seminar is the program that will activate your inner motivation. It will teach you how to show off your strengths and your potential. It will help you improve your relationship with yourself and your relationship with your partners. It will teach you the methodology in professional excellence.
To whom it is addressed
The “Coaching Skills for Managers and Leaders” seminar is addressed to General Managers, Line Managers, HR Managers, in-house Trainers, Sales Executives, Communication Executives & Team Leaders who want to grow or develop team motivation, collaboration, leadership and communication skills as defined by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Coaching – as a learning and development tool – has grown significantly in recent years especially in business field. Research suggests that appliction of the Coaching methodology ensures:
- improvement of self-knowledge and thus improvement of performance
- focusing on solving and finding a solution to a problem or challenge
- empowering the individual to take action and challenge change
At the end of the program participants should be able to:
- Deepen personal growth, widen boundaries, empowerment and self-motivation
- Produce constructive conversations and performance improvement
- Identify what is bothering the person, contrary to what the person himself thinks is bothering him
- Strengthen the alignment of corporate & personal goals of executives
- Help identify alternative aspects on specific topics
- Focus directly on the core and the solution of the problem
- Increase clarity of roles and goals
- Develop self-awareness and self-consiousness and increase the will to learn
- Ensure a high level behavior at work
- Understand the need for continuous professional and personal development in the context of collective and individual needs-changes
- Demonstrate positive attitude and behavior