The third COACH NOW conference took place on October 2, 2021 at the Domotel conference center, in Kastri, Athens.
Inspired by the 200th anniversary of the Greek Revolution, the “Coaching & Freedom” conference explored Coaching’s involvement as a catalyst in the pursuit of inner freedom and the liberation process.
Approaching the 3 fundamental pillars of COACH NOW since its foundation, Coaching, Research & Philosophy, a research was conducted on what freedom means for the modern Greek and its results were presented at the conference.
During the conference, the concept of freedom as a destination and as a condition for a happy life on an individual and collective level was explored through research, coaching and philosophy with practical tools.
Distinguished speakers & experienced professionals participated:
- Dr. Alkistis Agio, Life Coach, Philosopher & Filmmaker
- Dr. Anna Karamanou, Political Scientist of Athens University, former President of the European Parliamentary Committee on Women’s Rights (FEMM), author
- Kathryn Koromilas, Writer, passionate and inspiring educator, speaker, host, creativity coach, and a gentle, joyful Stoic!
- Leonidas Georgiadis, Teacher of Ancient Greek Philosophy in Greek Education, speaker, author
- Barbara Asimakopoulou, # 1 Coach in Athens 2021, Founder of Coach Now, Your Time of Power, Director of Professional Coaching Diploma ACSTH by ICF, Managing Director HRE
- Ειρήνη Νικολαϊδου, Professional Certified Executive & Team Coach by ICF, Certified Mentor Coach & Supervisor, Moving Minds PC Managing Partner
- Kosmas Michael, Associate Certified Coach by ICF, CSTP Conversational Intelligence Trainer and CSTP Coach Observer
- Anastasia Moira, Human Development Consultant and founder of The Cave Approach, CSTP Instructor – The Aristotelian Virtues CSTP
- Olga Papatriantafyllou, MBSR Teacher | Wellness Coach | Psychotherapist | Founder of Mindfulness Institute, CSTP Instructor
Hosts – coordinators of the conference were:
- Irini Kontra, Executive & Business Coach, CSTP graduate 1
- Perry Economou, Communication & Development Director at JMK Ltd, CSTP 2 graduate
The event was completed with a panel disucssion with the graduates CSTP 4 & CSTP 1- E-learning coaching program. The graduates revealed how they reached their own “freedom” through the ICF ACSTH accredited 6-month program “Coaching Skills & Tools in Practice”. The discussion was moderated by Irini Nikolaidou, PCC, CMC, Mentor and Coach Observer for the training program.